Cora Vegan Piñatex Shoes
Women's mid-heel vegan sandals with ankle strap in Piñatex, an eco-friendly material made of pineapple leaves fibers. These vegan sandals are lined with an OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfiber manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odors. This model features a nickel-free gold buckle and neolite soles. The heel height on these sandals is 5 cm/1.9 in. The perfect combination of style and comfort wherever you go.
- Breathable, environmental-friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial
- Upper: Pineapple leaf fibers, organic fabric - Piñatex
- Laces fastening: buckle-strap made with nickel-free metal
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Insole: Padded with EVA
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber - slip-resistant and durable
- Heel Height: 5 cm, 1.9 in
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.