Lara Black Wallet
Lara black bifold wallet with two compartments and a popper fastening is made of vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, durable and cruelty free material.
- This timeless and minimalist booklet and small pouch like model has just the perfect room for what really matters on its two sections, with additional space on the side closed by a popper fastening flap. It has 8 card slots and an additional 4 slots on the left side flap. It has 3 see through photo carriers and a ticket and notes compartment; and to top it off, it has two sections for keys, tickets and notes separated by a coin pocket that fastens with a zipper. This light, elegant and practical wallet is the perfect complement for you to carry comfortably all that is essential for you day.
- It has a welt stitching for more resistance and the Nae logo carved on the front corner for a beautiful finishing touch. Besides, both the exterior and the interior are made of ecological microfiber made in a CO2 emission free environment, without wasting water or energy. Made with hypoallergenic and toxin free material.
- Material: Vegan leather made with sustainable microfibers.
- Fastening: Clips and zipper made with nickel-free metal.
- Sizing: One size.
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth; 17.5 x 10 x 4 cm / 6.9 x 4 x 1.6 in.
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Before getting your item wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the product. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the product. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your item air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the product to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.