Ame Apple Leather Bag in black is a women's backpack padded with pockets and zip fastening. A vegan backpack made from apple leather (AppleSkin from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative) and Organic Cotton.
This bag is beautiful with a discrete, refined, and aesthetic design. It has a rectangular base that forms a circle from the medium area zipper (with a wide pocket) and ends on the top side point of the circumference with a square eyelet where both individual straps cross on the back.
The upper semicircle is surrounded by a zipper that gives access to the interior, a padded medium sized space with zipper compartments. The NAE logo is discreetly engraved on the lower side and on the interior, creating a color contrast. It has a holder strap and a wide range of accessories in silver for adjustment and holding the straps: D shaped eyelets and hooks with a laser engraved logo, the zipper cursor, the eyelets on the hold strap, the size adjusting buckles. All this attention to details creates a perfect and functional, elegant bag.
Made of hypoallergenic materials free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: nickel free metal
- Size: one size – medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth – 30 x 35 x 15 cm; 13.8 x 12 x 6 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 2 x 80 cm; 2 x 31.5 inches
- Holding strap-loop: 16 cm; 6.3 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.