Nae Vegan Shoes
Canu Apple Leather Bag
Canu Apple Leather in black is a cross body briefcase with an outer pocket and separate padded interior compartments, zipper on the top and magnetic buttons made of Apple Leather (AppleSkin from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative) and Organic Cotton.
- This briefcase has a spacious interior with a dividing partition between the compartments and separate pockets, like card holders, that are very practical. It closes with a metallic zipper that is covered by a comfortable flap. The flap closes with two magnetic buttons on the front of the bag, while on he opposite side there's a large pocket with a zipper.
- This is a very functional bag, with an adjustable cross body strap, and a classic solid black pattern. All of the closing accessories are made of silver metal for a more elegant look; the same with the logo that is discreetly located on the lower side of the flap.
- Besides all of this, it is made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Size: one size – medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth – 40 x 30 x 9 cm; 15.7 x 11.8 x 3.5 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 115 cm; 45.3 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.