Lena cork black vegan wristlet wallet with a long zipper section is made from black-dyed and embossed Laminated Cork with a Cotton Backing; an innovative, sustainable material - organic, renewable, and biodegradable.
- This minimalist design features plenty of space to fit in your cards, phone, or money, whilst being comfortably secure on your wrist. Perfect to carry only the essentials and avoiding being bulky.
- The outer is made with cork; an eco-friendly, lightweight, resistant, breathable, fresh material. It is also lined with recyclable polyester and microfibre, which is an ecological material, OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified (meaning it is free from environmental toxins and hypoallergenic), and also manufactured in a system free from CO2 emissions, without wasting water or energy.
- With exposed sewn edges that bring a lasting and defined style, this beautifully made folding case has emphasized detailing of Nae’s logo embossed on one side, and a sleek golden zipper and a button attached to the handle strap.
- It is hand-stitched by local artisans for a very resistant, durable, and polished outcome.
Measurements: Width x Height; 23 x 15 cm / 9 x 5.9 in.
Available in black-dyed cork.
- Outer material: Sustainable embossed Laminated Cork with a cotton backing; an organic, biodegradable, lightweight, resistant, and breathable material.
- Inner material: Polyester and ecological microfiber OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified.
- Closing: Golden metal zipper free of nickel, with a strap made on cork.
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in circular motion until clean. Regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the removed dirty into the shoe. For particularly difficult stains use a soft-bristle brush with water in circular motions. Laminated cork is very sensitive, handle with care.
At the end of the product's lifespan, or whenever you do not need it anymore, you should give another destiny to your vegan wallet. Also consider a recovery or a new use for yourself or even for a donation.