Nae Vegan Shoes
Mika Apple Leather Backpack
Mika Apple Leather Backpack is women's padded backpack with pockets and zip fastening. A vegan backpack made from apple leather (AppleSkin from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative) and Organic Cotton
- This timeless, practical and elegant backpack has a discrete, refined and beautiful aesthetic design. The medium size and the thin adjustable straps make for a very attractive backpack; the interior compartments and the wide outer pocket with a zipper create the perfect design for your daily basis. It has four silver rivets so you can put it on the ground without it getting dirty; and it still has a holding strap on the top.
- Made of hypoallergenic materials free from environmental toxins. The Apple Leather material has a black leather like finishing and is water resistant. It is breathable and the lining is made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Lighten up with a modern and elegant backpack that you can combine with the most diverse styles for various occasions and made in a way that respects the environment.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: AppleSkin vegan leather made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: nickel free metal
- Size: one size – medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth – 30 x 35 x 15 cm; 13.8 x 12 x 6 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 80 cm; 31.5 inches
- Holding strap-loop: 14 cm; 5.5 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.