Nae Vegan Shoes
Nori Apple Leather Bag
Nori Apple Leather Bag in black is a woman's medium bag with an adjustable shoulder strap, a flap with magnetic buttons and pockets with zipper fastening. A vegan shoulder made from apple leather (AppleSkin from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative).
- This bag has a lot of interior space in it's zipper pocket that as a flap with two magnetic buttons covering it; a great way to keep your belongings protected.
- This is a very functional bag, with an adjustable shoulder strap and a round silver buckle. It has a simple and elegant aesthetic of a solid black pattern, a logo discreetly placed on the center of the flap and a label sewn on the inside.
- Besides all of this, it is made of hypoallergenic materials free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Size: one size – medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth – 21 x 15 x 10 cm; 8.3 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shoulder Strap length (maximum): 120 cm; 47.2 inches
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.