Nae Vegan Shoes
Saya Apple Leather Bag
Saya Apple Leather Tote Bag in beige is a tote rectangular bag with two handles, a crossed shoulder strap, and zip fastening crafted from Apple Leather (a material made from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative) and Organic Cotton.
- This bag is beautiful and compact with a refined and elegant aesthetic and a color contrast in black and beige. Its medium rectangular shape has different compartments where you can organize and keep all your belongings and take them anywhere you want.
- The interior has two wide compartments with a zipper that unfolds unto a zipper pocket and another file holder type pocket. Both of them meet at the middle on a medium zipper pocket.
- Apart from its attractive shape, it has various beautiful details: the white logo discreetly placed o the lower side of the beige part, an interior tag and a wide range of silver metal accessories: square eyelets and laser engraved hooks, zippers and eyelets on the upper strap.
- It is made of hypoallergenic materials free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior, nickel free metal and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Size: one size – medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth – 33 x 23 x 14 cm; 13 x 9 x 5.52 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 36 cm; 14.2 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.