Nae Vegan Shoes
Tara Apple Leather Bag
Tara Apple Leather Bag in black is a crossed shoulder bag with two separate interior cushioned compartments, zipper on top and flap with magnetic buttons. A vegan shoulder bag made from apple leather (AppleSkin from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative) and Organic Cotton.
- This laptop style model has two separate interior compartments, respectively a zipper pocket and an envelope style pocket (where the zipper closes). Both the separate compartments have a flap with two magnetic buttons so your belongings are more protected. And, the strap has two eyelets to separate both sides of the bag.
- This is a very functional bag, with a classic black solid pattern bag. All of the closing and adjustment details are made of silver metal for a more elegant touch and the logo is discreetly placed on the lower side of the flap and there is a label sewn on the interior.
- Besides all of this, it is made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior, nickel free metal and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe.
- Material: vegan leather, made of AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry; GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Size: one size – medium
- Measurements: Width x Height x Depth – 28 x 18 x 11 cm; 11 x 7.1 x 2.4 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 118 cm; 46.5 inches
- Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
For Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.